What is Chainbase?
Chainsbase is an all-in-one Web3 Data Infrastructure for accessing and organizing blockchain data. A few short poinjts about Chainbase include.
1. Automated indexing: Chainbase can automatically index blockchain data, which means developers do not need to manually write indexing code, saving time and effort.
2. Large-scale data processing: Chainbase can handle large amounts of blockchain data, allowing developers to easily process and analyze large datasets.
3. Rich blockchain data: Chainbase leverages rich blockchain data to provide developers with more detailed and accurate data, supporting more efficient development work.
4. Stream computing technology: Chainbase utilizes stream computing technology to quickly respond to data changes, update data in real-time, and support faster development and deployment.
What problem does Chainbase solve?
Chainbase is committed to reducing the various barriers that Web3 developers encounter when accessing and utilizing on-chain data (such as data parsing, cloud services, infrastructure maintenance, etc.), maximizing development efficiency, and lowering costs.
Who uses Chainbase?
Chainbase has customers from various domains utilizing their services, including Wallets, NFTs, DeFi, Analytics, Social, and Security. Chainbase caters to top-tier clients, as well as small and medium-sized teams, and individual developers in these domains.
What are Chainbase's key use cases?
1. Data analysis：A blockchain security company used Chainbase to track and analyze hacking behaviors and help users retrieve stolen tokens.
2. DeFi Dashboard：A quantitative trading team, calling Chainbase Web3-API to track trading between wallet addresses.
3. GameFi interaction info：A gamefi company use the Chainbase datacloud to inquire the Number of Unique Active Wallets interacting with the game’s smart contract address.
4. Crypto Wallet: A wallet client call the Chainbase API to get gas fees when user needs to complete a transaction on the wallet front end.
How to get started with Chainbase
Visit the website and register a Chainbase account using your email to start using our products for free.