What is Bizzllet?
Bizzllet is a self-custody business wallet that helps you manage day-to-day crypto operations, such as crypto payments, expenses, and invoicing.
With a single Bizzllet account, you can:
- have unlimited multi-chain wallets
- add members to your organization with different roles and rules
- define spending limits per transaction and month
- send and receive 7000+ assets,
- consolidate and export all financial dataBizzllet is a multi-sig solution, providing an added layer of security for your digital assets, and all requests are approved conveniently through Bizzllet mobile app.
Bizzlet is using Multi-Party Computation (MPC) to ensure users retain complete control of their crypto assets while minimizing risk through key-sharing between users and Bizzllet.
Who uses Bizzlet?
Freelancers, startups, and well-established companies
What problem does Bizzllet solve?
Juggling multiple wallets, relying on block explorers, struggling to delegate tasks, and making mistakes while executing a transaction here and there were just some of the problems.
With Bizzllet, you're able to have unlimited wallets within a single account.
You can add team members and define their roles and limits thanks to role-based policies.
As a multi-chain solution, you can send and receive more than 7k tokens & coins, and you're able to save employees, clients, and contractors in a contact list, so you're avoiding making mistakes while executing transactions.
Who uses Bizzllet?
Freelancers, SMEs, and Enterprises that use crypto and other digital assets in their everyday business.
What are Bizzllet's key use cases?
Crypto Payments, Crypto Treasury Management, Crypto Invoicing, Payroll Processing, and Expense Management
How to get started with Bizzllet?
- Create an acccount - Sign up with your email and password, or via Microsoft/Google, and verify your account.
- Set up an organization - Set the organization name and tell us about your business so we can tailor your experience.
- Invite team members - Invite team members to your organization, and define roles and rules for each of them.
- Create a wallet - Create a highly secure multichain wallet to store and manage your crypto assets.
- Improve your account security - Backup your private key, and add two-factor authentication (2FA) to increase the security of your account.