What is Streamflow?
Streamflow is a comprehensive financial platform for Web3 teams that provides a central hub for managing payroll, token vesting, and multi-signature treasuries.
Streamflow makes it easy to set up and automate payroll processes with its cost-efficient solution.
Payroll streams allow you to issue payouts to employees in any increment of time, from the minute to the hour or week. This reduces overhead costs and eliminates the hassle of setting up traditional payroll solutions.
In addition to payroll, Streamflow also offers token vesting and multi-signature treasuries.
Token vesting allows teams to manage their tokens more efficiently by setting up rules for when they can be released or transferred.
Multi-signature treasuries provide an extra layer of security by requiring multiple signatures before funds can be moved or accessed.
- Manage multiple payment, vesting, and cliff solutions in one place
- Lower transaction fees compared to traditional finance services
- Increased efficiency and immediacy of transfers
- Accessible global payments due to blockchain technology
- Enhanced transparency and low risk associated with decentralized technology; all transactions are visible and secure on the blockchain-based ledger system
- Currently limited to Solana
StreamFlow is a comprehensive, Solana-based platform that contains a variety of payment options. Key features include:
- Batch Payments: Pay many people in one go
- Multisig Vaults: A safer way to manage treasuries
- Stream Payments: Release payments progressively over a set time period
- Token Vesting: A simple way to manage token vesting and cliff schedules
Is Streamflow a scam?
We do not believe that Streamflow is a scam.
However, before trusting any business with your wallet or financial details it's important to DYOR and make sure you're comfortable with the platform in question.
Streamflow charges very low fees. Their fee structure is different depending on what it is you want to achieve.
Below is a quick overview of the key fees.
- Service fee - 0.25% on top of amount that is streaming
- Token creation - 0.0041 SOL
- Stream metadata account creation - -.0086 SOL
- Escrow token account creation - 0.002 SOL
- Signature fee - 0.000005 SOL
How to get started with Streamflow
Head to the Streamflow site and click on "Get Started" in the top nav bar.
You'll be asked to log in with a wallet. You'll need a wallet that works on the Soalana blockchain, Phantom is a good free option for this.
Once you've synced your wallet and approved it, you'll find yourself in the Streamflow dashboard where you can start setting up your account.