What is Fireblocks?
Fireblocks is an easy use of digital asset security platform that helps financial institutions protect digital assets from theft or hacker by using breakthrough MPC and patent-pending chip isolation technology to secure private keys, and API credentials and eliminate the need for deposit address Digital Asset Security.
Fireblock was founded in 2018 by Michael Shaulov, the CEO and co-founder of Fireblocks.
What Problem does Fireblocks solve?
Web3 businesses require a single platform to secure their treasury, create wallets for users and manage smart contract operations. Fireblock is able to provide an end-to-end solution to build, secure and manage web3 applications and experiences, and also eliminates cyber threats, internal fraud and human error by automatically managing and rotating deposits across all counterparties.
The fireblock network provides ;
- A command centre for web3 operations to easily view, manage and control every wallet and transaction across all your team and
- A customize policies to secure your treasury by configuring user roles, transaction policies and approval workflow without compromising on efficiency
Who uses Fireblocks?
Fireblocks is available for all cryptocurrency users, Financial institutions Developers and Asset managers e.t.c
What can Fireblocks be use for?
Fileblocks allows users to interact with DeFi apps for trading, lending, and staking with enterprise-grade protection and fully customizable governance & policy control, automate minting, airdrops within Web3 Wallets via the Fireblocks' API and gain visibility into transactions across internal wallets.
It protects treasury and smart contract operations with configurable transaction policies and automated approval workflows that can be tracked and also a building blocks for Web3 for users to create their own innovations like
- Treasury Management to control, manage, and gain visibility into your Web3 treasury and internal wallets
- Help to create scalable wallet infrastructure, secured by multi-layer technology
- Secure and manage your smart contract development and operations
How to get started with Fireblocks?
Head tot he Fireblocks website and request access to get started with them today.